Weekend bookings with Groupon Vouchers.
As stated on Groupon website Groupon vouchers are only valid on weekdays, if you wish to book at weekends using your Groupon voucher you can still do so, however a £5 per booth supplement is payable on arrival
1. We reserve the right to refuse to serve if customer is under influence of drugs or alcohol.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to serve abusive or rude customers, our staff well-being is our priority. Abusive behaviour towards staff and other customers will be reported to Police.
3. If due to unforeseen circumstances a booking can not be honoured then a full refund will be provided or alternative time slot can be booked.
4. In case of causing intentional damage to our equipment we reserve the right to report offenders to police.
5. Due to equipment size, we only allow children older than 8 years old to use our VR rooms. Children under 16 yrs have to be supervised by legal guardians at all times.
6. It is parent responsibility to ensure child is not accessing content which is not suitable for child age. We have a range of games available for all ages and will endeavour to find a game or experience that is suitable for whichever age group.
7. You agree to images and video recordings being taken for security or promotional purposes. This includes imagery of yourself and any other member of your group.
8. Your VR Host will explain the chaperone system as part of your intro to VR. This is a safety system built into the VR games and experiences to allow you to see when you are reaching the limits of your gaming area. Please pay attention to these as they are for your own, others and the equipments safety
9. By supplying an email address you allow Langasm to send you promotional emails and customer offers. If you do not want to receive these please send STOP in the email subject to email@example.com.
Virtual Reality is a new and totally immersive experience and can affect each of us is different ways .
By booking in a session you agree that Langasm can not be held liable for any adverse health effects or injuries which might be incurred during the time you spend in a VR experience.
We will endeavour to have a VR Host available close to your VR area at all times and let them know if you feel uncomfortable, nauseous or dizzy. If you suffer from vertigo in reality then you’ll likely suffer from it in the virtual world.
If you are pregnant, elderly or have a pre-existing condition which affects your sight, heart or balance we’d recommend you do not take part in an “active” VR experience, however, there are more gentle VR experiences available that you can try at your own risk.
If you have history of epilepsy triggered by bright light flashes or similar,we advise strongly against using our VR equipment.
Select from a huge range of PC games and play on top spec PC Kit.
View what games / experiences are available for you to try on your visit.
Select from a range of VR games and experiences on top spec PC Kit.